Saturday, March 20, 2010

MIA

I'm sorry I haven't been online this week. I absolutely love my new job and all of the precious little children, but they take up lots of time and even more energy. I've spent every moment away from school either resting, cleaning the casa, or hanging out with my husband.

To prevent an extensive absence like this from taking place in the future, I'll be putting together a bunch of posts this weekend and will be dispersing them throughout the week.

Also, be sure to stop by on Tuesday for my first Giveaway!! Just wait 'til you see what is up for grabs!

I hope you're all having a fun, rejuvenating weekend! :)

{not sure where this image came from but I love it!}

2 comments:

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

i feel ya girl! sometimes i get so busy the only way a post is gonna happen is if i plan ahead! ps i love the layout of your blog..coloring and everything! can't wait for the giveaway!! :)

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

So good to hear you are enjoying your new job! Sounds like it's keeping you super busy! Looking forward to reading your posts this week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails