Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blog Love: 12.22

Here's what I've been loving lately...

I've already printed several of these gorgeous {and free!} gift tags. The second set {the one with the snowflakes} is my absolute favorite!

This would be a delicious dish to serve on a cold Winter's night.

As an avid organizer myself, I love what she said about wanting what you already have.

A handmade teacup candle would make such a sweet gift for a friend.

This would be a great way to showcase precious family photos over the Holidays or even throughout the year.

These napkin rings created by Layla have me thinking it's time to create some festive rings of my own!

Well, I still have some more wrapping left to do ~ eek! ~ so I'd better go.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!! :)

6 comments:

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

These are all fantastic ideas and inspiration!
Merry Christmas!

Lindsay said...

OMG is that your handwriting on those tags? AMAZING!

L @ Salt and Sentiment said...

I love that bit on organizing! I want to soak in every last bit. I especially love her comment about husbands! Ha! I am planning on doing a lot of re-organizing in January so its nice to have a little something to look forward to. Am I nuts???

Have a lovely and peace filled Christmas!

Natalie said...

Love those napkin rings-- so pretty!

Have a merry Christmas!

simplyMae said...

I love the picture wreath and those tags are awesome!! I hope you and Ben have a very Merry Christmas as well!

LYNDA QUINTERO-DAVIDS said...

♪♪♫♪ ♪♪♫♪ :II ♫ Start spreading ♫ the NEWS ♫♪♪♫♪ ♪♪♫♪ It's going to be a GREAT year in 2011!! ♪♪♫♪ ♪♪♫♪

All the best to you in the upcoming NEW year!

xo Lynda

Related Posts with Thumbnails