Friday, December 3, 2010

Apple Cider Donut FAILURE

Yeah, so I found this delicious recipe awhile back and decided to give it a try:

{FIY that is most definitely not a picture of my donuts}

The batter smelled amazing, looked amazing, tasted amazing...

and then I burnt the donuts. Every. Last. One.

Some things are better left to the professionals...



Please feel free to share your own cooking, baking, or decorating disasters to help me feel a little less pathetic for wasting 3 hours of  my life on donuts...

4 comments:

men's 2 button suits said...

wow..mouth watering donuts...now I'm hungry.

Sharstin said...

at least you tried:) they sound amazing:) second time might be the charm:)

simplyMae said...

That really stinks, burning things is no fun for sure. Maybe someday you give it another go :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I spent like 10 hours last year trying to make home made fruit leather someone posted on their blog. 5 pounds of strawberries later, they were burnt crisps. So sad!

Related Posts with Thumbnails