Friday, October 29, 2010

Ruffled Cake Stand

I'm on the hunt for the perfect cake stand. I'd like to use it for my sister's Bridal Shower, as well as her wedding {they're having a Candy Bar}.

Qualifications:
- white
- pedestal
- "ruffled" edges
- 12" or more in diameter
- $30 or less

Here are some pictures of what I'm looking for {these particular stands are no longer available, wahh}:



Please let me know if you have any idea where I can buy something similar!


P.S. My brother-in-law is now in Rehab after his motorcycle accident on Sunday. He's doing Physical Therapy 3-6 hours a day and is slowly healing. Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers!

5 comments:

Jami Nato said...

costco had these a couple months ago...maybe they're still available online??

Basteffen said...

Hi Natalie -

Have you ever checked out Fishs Eddy?

They have a few cakes stands that are similar and around the same price.

http://www.fishseddy.com/browse.cfm/4,2348.html

liz said...

I'd check out some vintage stores as well, but those are cute!

Anonymous said...

I found something really similar for $12 at Ross. If you have any local stores such as Ross, Marshalls, or TJ Maxx I'd check them out. :)

Sharnel said...

THey are available at both costco and Pier One at the moment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails