Thursday, December 22, 2011

Snow?

It's just a little over 3 days before Christmas, and we've barely had a single flurry. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't I live in the North East? Where is my beautiful snow?!


Granted, I don't want a blizzard, especially since we'll be driving up to New York for the Holidays...but there is just nothing like a white Christmas. Hopefully, they will have lots of snow for me up North!

I've been ridiculously busy editing pictures, tutoring, and working on Lesson plans, so I have yet to upload any pictures of our very Christmasy home. I plan on sharing some photos tomorrow, but if not, happy weekend and Merry Christmas to you all! :)

1 comment:

LifestyleBohemia said...

Merry Christmas sweetie & cheers to an amazing 2012!
xoxo
Joanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails