Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

I cannot believe we're almost finished with the second week of December. Where did the time go?

My sister and I went shopping on Black Friday, I did some online the following Saturday, and the husband and I went outlet shopping {major, major deals!} on the following Sunday. Since then...nothing. Sometime this weekend, I need to take inventory on what we have and what we still need to buy because Christmas Eve will be here before I know it!

We have the tree up and it smells amazing. The rooms are all decorated and we just have to add the star on top to complete our Christmas extravaganza! Did I mention that I go a teensy bit crazy when it comes to this wonderful Holiday?

Here are some of my absolute favorite Christmas pics for inspiration:




What do you do to prepare for the holidays?

4 comments:

m_b said...

i am so in love with the first photo! the tree nestled in with those beautiful colors looks like it should be there all the time, not just at christmas! :) i'm way excited for the holiday too! xo

Stef said...

I get obsessed with Christmas too! We have our tree up and decorated and I have my various Christmas decorations around the house. I also played around with a few printables this year to display. We are going Christmas shopping today since we haven't started yet so hopefully we will be able to find the perfect gift for everyone on our list!

I love that last picture!

Natasha @ Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive, 365 said...

These pictures are fabulous! I wish we had a fireplace at our house...

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Hockey Wife said...

I love the tree of apples! I would have never thought to do that but it's so fun and fresh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails