Monday, October 3, 2011

365 Challenge: 5.12-5.21

My "make-do" Camera Bag from VS

A cute little bunny at the park

A super fun Maternity shoot with a fabulous couple and their adorable doxen
{more photos here}

Wine festival in Annapolis, Maryland with the husband and some friends

A not so stellar photo of my homemade lasagna

Some business cards I was trying out {still undecided on the design}

Twilight
{speaking of...46 days 'til "Breaking Dawn"!!}

Such happy little flowers

P.J. Friday's!
My husband and I have this little tradition for whenever he doesn't have to work on a Friday night. We change into our P.J.'s and order pizza from Papa John's {abbreviated P.J.}...Hence, "P.J. Friday's" :)

pretty, late-Spring skies

2 comments:

Maureen Stevens said...

gorgeous, gorgeous images! what camera r u using?

Sarah Hartley said...

I just saw a link to your blog and I'm SO GLAD. I might be healthily obsessed now. :)
xo,
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails