Saturday, June 18, 2011

Brand Names

With summer rapidly approaching {and summer weather already here ~ yay!}, I feel like we're spending more and more on groceries. Watermelon, corn on the cob, strawberries for shortcake ~ it all seems to add up! What doesn't help is that I am a notorious over-spender when it comes to groceries. So, my husband and I decided that he would do the grocery shopping from now on. That is fine with me because I despise grocery shopping! Plus, he always manages to spend half as much time and save twice as much money as I do. However, we can't compromise on are certain brand name items. Although there are TONS of things we have no problem buying generic, here are a few of our must-have brand name products:

Coca Cola

French's Mustard

Hellmann's Mayonnaise

A1 Steak Sauce

Heinz Ketchup



Apparently, we are big fans of expensive condiments!

What are some Brand Name items you just can't live without?

1 comment:

Kim said...

dr. pepper,

campbell's,

oreo,

peter pan peanut butter,

ritz,

yoplait,

coffee mate..

just to name a few ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails