Monday, February 2, 2009

Just the Beginning

I've decided to use this site as a way to share some of the projects I'm working on, as well as to find ideas from other bloggers about how to make the most of our newlywed apartment.

So, here are some snapshots of our home over the holidays...

Thanksgiving with new, wedding gift linens...
and old, hand-me-down furniture.

Our real, 8 foot tall Christmas tree...
crammed into our teeny, tiny living room.


I'll upload more pictures as we continue decorating our lovely little nest. :)

5 comments:

Chris Kauffman said...

welcome to blogging , thanks for leaving a comment on mine.
Chris

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Your table is set BEAUTIFULLY! I love it!

btw - lol @ your comment. I pink puffy heart you! :)

Elle Jay Bee said...

I love your newlywed home! Very stylish...

Thanks for visiting me and have fun with your new blog!

Cheers,
Linda

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Sp excited to watch you feather your nest with things I love the most...

Unknown said...

I remember reinventing our apartment after our wedding, too. Then we purchased our home and had to start all over again. After buying a fixer upper and burning ourselves out with fixing-up so much so fast, we made a two year stop and now we are starting to get our house back again. I've started by cleaning and organizing EVERYTHING. It's been slow but the progress has been great. Good luck with your projects. I look forward to seeing your progess.

Related Posts with Thumbnails